Windows Defender Solution
As far as we know, that in the last update of Windows Defender (Win 10)
Detects gepard.dll as a virus. Otherwise, gepard.dll is our game guard and it's not a virus.
Here is a guide how to put exclusion gepard.dll in Windows Defender (Win 10).
- - - - - - - - - -
1. First, open your Windows Defender, and choose Virus & Threat Protection.
2. Then, choose option Virus & Threat Protection Setting.
3. Scroll Down, and you will see Exclusion Panel, then choose Add or remove exclusions.
4. Click the + beside Add an exclusion. Then Choose Folder, and select Angel RO folder location.
5. Do a Restart after add an exclusion. If you looking for gepard.dll, you can download it in Download button (top of the website).