Angel Wiki: Rebirth Walkthrough
1. Head to the Sage Castle in Northwest Juno (entrance at yuno 87, 321)
2. Talk to Metheus Sylphe (yuno_in02 88, 164). He will gives you three options for payment.
- To proceed in this quest, the character must not have a Pushcart, Falcon, Cute Pet, Peco Peco or Halter Lead and must have all of his or her Skill Points spent.
- And also require 0 Weight and 0 Zeny (you can put your zeny in the Bank). Some equipment, despite weighing zero, may be rejected by the Valkyrie.
3. Read The Book of Ymir (yuno_in02 93, 207)
4. Head south from that spot to the very bottom of the map, and turn left (yuno_in02 82, 14)
5. Go down the stairs and walk through the maze path (yuno_in05 153, 142)
6. You will reach a series of small rooms. Pick portals at random (or just go to down left) until you enter the room with three entrances from the bottom left portal. Take the portal to the bottom right which results in entering a new spiral room.
7. Head to the center of the spiral, making sure not to enter the portals along the side and enter the portal there.
8. Once in the room with the machine, you'll have to click on the NPC bubble (Heart of Ymir) at the very bottom of it. It may be hard to get to, so find a spot within reach of the machine. Best may be from the bottom left if you adjust the camera angle if possible.
9. After you've been warped to Valhalla, walk north as far as you can (valkyrie 42, 82), and talk to the Valkryie.
10. If you've got no zeny, no weight, and no unallocated skill points on your character, you'll be reborn into a High Novice, and warped to the town of your original first class.
- Swordman - Izlude
- Mage - Geffen
- Archer - Payon
- Merchant - Alberta
- Acolyte - Prontera, behind the church
- Thief - Morroc
11. Congratulations! You are free to begin the journey to your transcendent class!